(revised 15 January 2017)
Our lawyers tell us we have to tell you that by purchasing e-cigarette, e-juice or vape products from Windship Trading, you acknowledge and accept the following:
1. You are at least the minimum age to legally purchase vapor products in your state. An adult signature will be required to receive these items.
2. Electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes, e-cigs, personal vaporizers, PVs) and any products contained in this website are not stop-smoking aids, and Windship Trading, does not market them as such. If you choose to "vape" instead of smoking traditional cigarettes, that is your decision.
3. Windship Trading will not be held responsible for any harm or accidents that come from the use of our products. No claims are made that electronic cigarettes are safer than traditional cigarettes. The products contained within this site should be used as intended. Any user modifications are done entirely at your own risk.
4. These products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) nor are they intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. Keep these products out of reach of children and pets.
5. Any liquids intended for use in electronic cigarettes (e-liquids, e-juice) may contain nicotine--a chemical known to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Windship Trading will not be held liable for any personal damages, illness, injury or financial loss caused by these products. If you experience any side effects, stop using the product or products immediately and consult a physician. Even bottles labeled zero milligrams (0mg) may contain trace amounts of nicotine.
6. E-liquid contains propylene glycol (PG) and/or vegetable glycerin (VG), nicotine (nic), and food-grade flavorings. Do not use these products if you have any physical condition in which the ingredients may cause an adverse reaction. Nicotine is an addictive substance. A small portion of the population is allergic to propylene glycol.
7. Some other items that may be contained in e-liquids:
Citric Acid -- Placed on warning labels in case someone has a sensitivity to it. Found in citrus flavors like lemon, lime and orange.
Cinnamaldehyde -- Found in cinnamon and red hot flavors. May cause damage to plastics.
Ethyl Alcohol -- Found in almost all organic flavors. Generally harmless. Similar to grain alcohol. Used in flavor extracts.